ASP.NET Programming i
ASP .NET is Microsoft's powerful programming platform for building scalable and distributed web applications.
Prerequisites: "C# I" or equivalent knowledge is assumed.Schedule and UCSD Enrolment Need a custom class on site?
Find below links to download the class content as well as links to articles related to each weeks classes.
This introductory course teaches the fundamentals of ASP.NET. Topics include: mastering ASP.NET's Web Forms; site navigation; creating data-driven web applications; building AJAX-enabled websites; code reuse; and website security. Course materials support both the C# and Visual Basic programming languages.
- Week 1 Slides and Material
- Week 2 Slides and Material
- Week 3 Slides and Material
- Week 4 Slides and Material
- Week 5 Slides and Material
- Week 6 Slides and Material